· To ensure the highest level of safety, service bookings and payments are contactless. Bookings are done by phone only. Payments are taken upon booking and placed on your client account until day of service.
· We are strictly enforcing our 24 hour cancellation policy. Service payments are required no less than 24 hours prior to appointment and could result in reserved spot not being held if failure to do so.
· Text Luxe at (978) 766-5467 or call (978) 887-9300 upon arrival. We will then call you when we are ready for you to enter the building.
· Please arrive on time. Arriving late may result in the need to reschedule and will incur a fee. Appointment windows are limited due to strict sanitation protocols.
· Please follow door signage for where to enter. Our layout has changed for your safety and to adhere to social distance guidelines.
· A face covering must be worn at all times while in the building. If you do not have one, you will not be allowed to enter. We can make arrangements for a face mask purchase prior to arrival if needed.
· Please arrive to your appointment alone. There is no waiting area at this time, capacity is limited and all who enter the building must complete our waiver. For these reasons, only scheduled clients are permitted entrance.
· A no-contact temperature check will be taken prior to the start of service. If temperature is high, you will not be permitted in the building.
· Upon entry, proceed to the sink and wash hands thoroughly for 20 seconds before going to your designated station.
· No food or drink allowed in the building. Please limit your personal items and keep them stored away for the duration of your appointment.
· A completed waiver must be on file in order to have services at Luxe.
· All children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult therefore both child and adult must have scheduled appointments. Anyone under 18 must have waiver completed by parent or legal guardian.