· All bookings will be done by phone. Payment will be taken at the time of booking and placed on your client account until day of service.
If you cannot provide payment at time of booking, it must be made no less than 24 hours before your service time as we are strictly enforcing a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you are feeling sick within the 24 hours, we will gladly keep your client account payment active for when you are feeling better.
· If you are feeling sick in any way, please stay home and reschedule your appointment. There will be no fee incurred if you do as we encourage you to be proactive and safe for yourself and all others.
· Text Luxe at (978) 766-5467 or call (978) 887-9300 upon arrival. We will then call you when we are ready for you to enter the building.
· Please arrive on time. Arriving late may result in the need to reschedule and will incur a fee. Appointment windows are limited due to strict sanitation protocols.
· Please follow door signage for where to enter. Our layout has changed for your safety and to adhere to social distance guidelines.
· A face covering must be worn at all times while in the building. If you do not have one, you will not be allowed to enter. We can make arrangements for a face mask purchase prior to arrival if needed.
· Please arrive to your appointment alone. There is no waiting area at this time, capacity is limited and all who enter the building must complete our waiver. For these reasons, only scheduled clients are permitted entrance.
· A no-contact temperature check will be taken prior to the start of service. If temperature is high, you will not be permitted in the building.
· Upon entry, proceed to the sink and wash hands thoroughly for 20 seconds before going to your designated station.
· No food or drink allowed in the building. Limit personal items to keys and phone if necessary but all items must be stored away for the duration of your appointment and no items are to be placed on any surfaces where services are being performed. Please keep conversation limited due to the close face to face nature of the services. No phone conversation will be permitted as phones must be stored away for the appointment duration.
· To ensure the highest level of safety, service payment is contactless. Payment will be taken over the phone at the time of booking and will be placed on your client account until day of service. We will call you to schedule follow-up appointments within 24hrs of your last visit.
· Waiver must be completed the day of service. Your service will be denied if not completed on the day of service. If you do not have computer access, we will mail you a paper copy. This must be completed day of service and brought to your appointment 15 minutes prior to appointment time for review.
· All children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult therefore both child and adult must have scheduled appointments. Anyone under 18 must have waiver completed by parent or legal guardian.
Please see our service menu as available services and prices have changed. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic there has been significant increases on demand and pricing of essential items. We have adapted our service menu to be limited to what we deem safe for clients and staff at this time.