Lash Extensions are synthetic lashes that are bonded to each individual natural lash using a medical-grade adhesive. Unlike strip lashes, they are worn daily without removal and there is no need for mascara. Lashes are carefully and skillfully applied to create a damage-free and beautiful look.
Full Set $250
1-week fill $50 (1-week series $120)
2-week fill $70 (2-week series $180)
3-week fill $90 (3-week series $240)
4-week fill $110 (4-week series $300)
Starter Package $330 (includes full set plus 3 two-week fills)
A Lash Lift is a safe and easy way to curl your lashes, lasting an average of 4-6 weeks. This keratin-enriched treatment will leave you with luscious and beautifully curled lashes with low maintenance and minimal commitment.
Lash Lift $89
Lash Lift & Tint $109
Brow Tint $20
Lash Tint $25
Brow&Lash Tint $40
Transition Fill $90
We'd love to have you, and we want to make sure we have the right amount of time to give you the best lashes you can get! A Transition Fill is booked for clients that have lash extensions applied from another facility. This appointment gives us the time to access and fully fill your existing lashes, and to go over how we recommend you care for you extensions.
*please note that minimal remaining lash extensions will require a full set.
**if we are unable to fill your lashes - because of lash damage due to improperly applied extensions - we require a removal and a new full set, the health of your lashes is our top priority!
Why do I need to fill my lashes?
Fills are required to maintain the lash extensions. During the fill some remaining lash extensions are removed and cleaned up, while new lash extensions are applied where some were lost. Fill times vary in length depending on your natural lash loss and aftercare. Retention is best when lashes are properly cared for. Fills typically do not exceed an hour, although that time may vary.
The average person has 90-150 lashes per eye, and each eye can shed 2-5 natural lashes per day.
1 week = 21 lashes shed
2 weeks = 42 lashes shed
3 weeks = 63 lashes shed
4 weeks = 84 lashes shed
The fill appointment you choose will depend on how many natural lashes you have, and how full you prefer your extensions to look.
Lash Fill Guidelines:
1 week = 7-13 days from last appointment
2 weeks = 14-20 days from last appointment
3 weeks = 21-27 days from last appointment
4 weeks = 28-34 days from last appointment
(Any fill beyond 4 weeks, or minimal lash extension retention will require a full set application)
If you are planning on receiving lash extensions for a special event, please book your full set 2-3 weeks before the event date, and plan on a fill a couple days before!
Volume Lash Extensions ($35 add on)
The Volume Lash technique is a precise method that uses 2-6 lightweight extensions on an individual eyelash. The lighter extensions are used to make handmade fans, creating a voluminous, fluffy and natural look, while maintaining the health of your natural lash.
Home Care for your Eyelash Extensions; please review and follow these recommendations.
For the first 24 hours after lash application please:
- Do not allow lashes to get wet
- Avoid steam- no spas, saunas, hot tubs, hot yoga, or cooking n a steamy kitchen. Steam will affect the adhesive from bonding properly
- Do not swim
For best long term results please:
- Do not rub, perm, or tint your lashes before or after lash extension application
- Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face – carefully cleanse around the eyes with a wash cloth, or Q-tip
- Do not pull on your lash extensions – as you’re likely to pull out your natural lash with it
- Do not use mascara on your lashes other than the one recommended by your technician
- Do not use a waxy, greasy or oil based eyeliner or eye shadow during and beyond the first 48 hours, this compromises the adhesive and will result in lash extension loss
- Do not remove the extensions on your own
- Do not cut your extensions, you risk cutting your own lashes and altering the natural appearance of the lash extension
- Always brush your lashes in the morning and at night to avoid premature lash extension loss
As your natural lashes grow and shed, fill appointments are recommended to maintain the desire full, consistent look. Fill appointments may be scheduled at 2, 3 or 4 weeks depending on personal preference and proper maintenance.
As with all cosmetic products there is a risk of allergy and irritation during, or after procedure. All allergies and sensitivities should be discussed with the technician prior to starting the treatment.